Microdeals is the land of microjobs, a social job marketplace where anyone can sell or buy products and skills for 5, 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 euros !
No need to worry about not having to offer to do a conventional job ! Put your ...wild imagination and your sense of humour into...hard work and prepare a unique job deal that everyone will love! Making money had never been so fun before !
EmployMe! is an application where companies can meet the unemployed , socialize with them and eventually hire them.
Greece has a real, big and difficult to solve problem... Unemployment. We plan to create something like LinkedIn for ordinary people that might not be able to use technology or read English.
Doodlemat is a new social network website which addresses to students from all over the
world. Using doodlemat students can
1. Get to know their studentmates
2. Find new students from similar colleges
3. Publish their own ADDS
4. Upload pictures, video, sounds, files e.t.c. easily and on the top of it all FREE
5. Create their own blog and share their views with students/friends
6. create their own opinion polls regarding subjects that they find appealing
7. upload documents ( files) and share their content with their studentmates
8. creation of school-group
Joblet is the first Greek job site dedicated to the on line & new media professions. It was created with the ambition to fill in the gaps where traditional means of finding jobs fall short. Among other things, job hunting for these professions is quite hard as they are quite rare, and are not yet classified as "main stream" in the local market.